Built in the 11th century and modified in the 15th century. The round-arched portal is surmounted by a wall belfry housing two bells from 1565 and 1582. At the entrance of the building stands a stone holy water stoup from the 17th century. Inside, the church is composed of a 14th century nave and choir with ogival vaults, a three-sided apse and a lateral chapel in Romanesque style. The church houses several 16th century wooden statues (representing St Côme and St Damien, the secondary patron saints of the parish) resting on a 17th century reliquary.
Built in the 12th century, modified in the 15th century, it is consecrated to Our Lady of the Assumption. The base of the portal and the little doorway on the North side date from the origins of the building. A Madonna and child stands above the pointed-arched portal adorned with a 15th century archivolt. The church has three chapels (one to the North and two to the South). Under the ogival vault, the choir has kept some of its 12th century features, like the pointed arch resting on a Romanesque pillar standing on a decorated base. A wall belfry houses three bells inside arched openings.
Built in the 12th century (restored in the 19th century) and dedicated to Saint Etienne (Stephen) and Saint Anne. It has two chapels on each side of the nave: the 17th century South chapel is dedicated to the Doumail (the village overlords) and the 19th century North chapel is a tribute to Saint Anne. The sanctuary with its flat chevet dates from the 13th century and the altar and reredos from the 18th century. The 15th century portal is surmounted by a wall belfry housing 2 bells. The colonnettes on the façade are adorned with a frieze of sculptured animal and human figures (mermaid, hare, eagle…).
This Romanesque church, dedicated first to St Martin then to St Peter, dates back from the end of the 9th century and was restored in the 13th, 15th and 16th centuries. It has a round-arched nave with a wooden ceiling and in its stone-paved floor, is inserted the gravestone of Pierre Vedrine. The sacristy is from the 11th century and the canted apse from the 12th century. In the South chapel, the sculptured vault keystone crowning the ogival arches reproduces the coat of arms of the lords of Le Breuil. A buttressed wall belfry is built over the 15th century pointed-arched portal. Near the entrance on the left, one notices a holy water stoup surmounted by a cross carved upside down, in memory of the martyrdom of the apostle Peter, crucified with his head down.
La Roche-Canillac church:
Still retaining some of its 12th century features, it was rebuilt in the 14th century and has been a listed historic building since 1969. Saint Maur is its patron saint. The coat of arms of the ‘de la Roche’ family adorns the vault keystone in the South chapel and the Cardinal d'Aigrefeuille’s those in the North chapel and in the sanctuary. The North chapel, called Saint Martial’s, is consecrated to the Virgin Mary. The church houses a wooden 17th century painted reredos which has been listed since 1963. A wall belfry (typical of the region) with four openings (housing only three bells) stands above the 14th century portal adorned with several pointed arches. Numerous Romanesque modillions representing human and animal figures run along the cornice.
A Romanesque church with a rounded wall belfry façade (until the 19th century, the belfry was situated near the choir), a transept with some of its 12th century features left, a small nave in a 14th century building style and a sanctuary flanked by two chapels. The statues of Saint Sébastien and Saint Bauzile guard the premises.
A 12th century Romanesque church restored in the 15th century; It has two chapels, one to the South with an ogival vault (restored in 1754) and one to the North with a 15th century pointed barrel vault. The choir dates from the origins of the building, but was restored in 1766. The church houses a painted wooden altar and reredos consecrated to Saint Eutrope and Saint Pardoux, representing the Visitation. The sanctuary, which used to support the belfry, has, since 1547, been housing the graves of the Arnaud and of some of the Lespinasse of Pebeyre. The round-arched portal, bearing the date 1646 (when it was restored), is flanked by Doric pilasters and surmounted by a triangular pediment from whence a Pieta guards the premises. The two-bell wall belfry is from the 17th century. Modillions representing human and animal heads adorn the façade.